- Full-semester class reservations go through your Associate/Assistant Dean's or Director's office.
- Reservations that are not for course-related instructional use must go through the VistaTech Account Managers at x.4475.
- If you normally contact your Associate/Assistant Dean's or Director's office for occasional use, please continue to do so.
- LA320 and LA340 must be reserved through Cheryl Hawkins's office at x.5435.
- All requests that were previously submitted to Gary Fulton or Craig Patow in Academic Computing should be directed to email@example.com.
- Please put "Computer Lab Room Reservation" in the subject line.
- Please fill out the attached form and return it with your e-mail.
- Please allow 4 or more days notice to ensure that we can accommodate your request.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Jeff Borton (x.5888), Gary Fulton (x.5141), or Craig Patow (x.5574).