Click on “WebAdvisor”.
Click on “Login” located in the upper right corner.
Enter your Username and Password.
- Username is the first initial of your first name (lower case) and your 7 digit Schoolcraft ID number. If you need help with your Username, click on “What’s My Username” link.
- Your initial password is your date of birth (MM/DD/YY format). During first log on, you will be prompted to change your password. The screen will indicate that your password is expired. Follow the instructions on the screen to create a new password. Pay particular attention to the requirements on the screen when creating a new password.
If You Don't Remember Your Password:
- Find the link on the left that says "What's My Password?"
- The following questions appear:
- I might remember:
- Show my password hint - displays your password hint.
- I don't remember:
- Reset my password - allows you to email yourself a new password.
- Warning: The password will be e-mailed to the address on file in WebAdvisor.
- If you have changed your e-mail address without updating it in WebAdvisor, contact the Registrar's office for assistance.
- I'm new to WebAdvisor:
- Set up my password - will take you through first time login steps.
- For further assistance:
- Admissions and Enrollment Center
- McDowell Center, Room 240